The #DickSquad is back on the ocean again “investigating” (with copious amounts of prosecco and food) the mystery of the Carroll A Deering, a ghost ship that rolled up on the shores of Hatteras Island with no crew. Weird? We think so…
Join the Lady Dicks this week as they tell you how pirates, paranormal ghosts and rum running might be responsible for the strange state of the Carroll A Deering.
Places where we found information
- The Carroll A. Deering Schooner, 2010, Historic Mysteries.
- The Ghost Ship of the Outer Banks, Cape Hatteras.
- The Wreck of the Carroll A. Deering, 2016, Hoover.
- The Carroll A. Deering, Ghost Ship of Cape Hatteras, 2018, Historic Blindness.
- What happened to the Carroll A. Deering?, Unexplained Mysteries.
- One of the most intriguing nautical mysteries: the Carroll A. Deering “ghost ship”, 2018, Vantage News.
- The Ghost Ship Carroll A. Deering, 2013, David Weatherly.
- MYTHS & MYSTERIES: The crew that was never found, 2013, Dawn.
- Carroll A. Deering – The Ghost Ship, Bermuda Attractions.
- Unsolved Mysteries, Reddit.
- The Carroll A Deering, Historical Blindness.