Jump in the car and let’s go for a drive down the most haunted road in Colorado, Riverdale Road. Located in Denver, this road is a local favourite of paranormal investigators and those searching for ghosts due to its impressive list of possible unexplained activity. There are eight paranormal experiences you could have on Riverdale Road, including:
1. Bloody street signs
2. The phantom jogger
3. The phantom Camero
5. The hitchhiker
6. Slave ghosts
7. Demonic activity
8. The gate to hell
If you’re ready to travel to Colorado with the #Dicksquad, then sit back, strap in and let’s get driving… we will NOT be stopping anywhere on Riverdale Road, lest the jogger gets ahold and take the wheel.
The Lady Dicks did not just magically come up with the information for The Most Haunted Road in Colorado: Riverdale Road themselves, they, in fact, did research beyond Wikipedia (thanks jerky iTunes reviewer for your one-star comment), and here are those sources:
- The creepiest urban legend from every state, Insider.
- What’s considered one of the most haunted roads in the country is just a few miles from Denver, 9News.com
- 14-year-old drives car off Riverdale Road in fatal crash, CSP says alcohol involved, 9News.com
- 3 Urban Legends and Myths of Colorado, Our Community Now.
- 8 Facts About Riverdale Road, The Most Terrifying Place in Colorado You’ve Never Been To, Thought Catalog.
- The David Wolpert House: Dissecting A Riverdale Road Ghost Story, Denver Public Library.
- The Gates of Hell, Colorado Urban Legends.
The Lady Dicks Podcast was created by Tae Haahr. The Lady Dicks are Andrea Campion, Nikki Kipping and Tae Haahr. “Getting it on in Griffith Park (with Ghosts)” was research, written, edited and produced by Tae Haahr. The Lady Dicks theme music, A Pink Panther, is licenced through AudioJungle.
Did you love this podcast episode? Don’t forget to Pin it so you don’t lose it!