The Lady Dicks are back, yet again, with some good ol’ Hollywood tales. Today we’re talking about The Comedy Store and The Roosevelt Hotel… and the supposed ghosts who still haunt them.
Join The Lady Dicks on this episode to hear the full stories of some of Hollywood’s Most Haunted!
The Lady Dicks did not just magically come up with this information themselves, they, in fact, did research beyond Wikipedia (thanks jerky iTunes reviewer for your one-star comment), and here are those sources:
- Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, HauntedHouses.com.
- [Photo] Marilyn Monroe at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, Hollywood Roosevelt
- The Hollywood Roosevelt, Historic Hotels of America
- Uncovering The Storied History Of The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, The LAist
- 13 haunted places in Los Angeles, Time Out Los Angeles
- The Ghosts and Monsters of the Cursed Griffith Park, Creepy LA.
- The Comedy Store, HauntedHouses.com.
- Hollywood Hauntings: The Comedy Store, Exemplore.
The Lady Dicks Podcast was created by Tae Haahr. The Lady Dicks are Andrea Campion, Nikki Kipping and Tae Haahr. This episode was produced, researched, written and edited by Tae Haahr.