This week the Lady Dicks are driving into Louisiana, opening the car door and tossing you in front of the Calcasieu Parish Courthouse where the only woman to be executed via the electric chair in Louisiana supposedly still hangs out with her cheap perfume and her overly sprayed hair.
The ladies will grace you with the crazy story of Toni Jo Henry, her husband with the dumb name and the guy she brutally murdered for no good reason.
Places where we found information...
- A Courthouse Ghost, Fairweather Lewis.
- Louisiana’s Female Killer, Seeks Ghosts.
- Haunted SWLA: The Toni Jo Henry story, KPLC.
- Toni Jo Henry, Murderpedia.
- Down Home LA: Haunted Courthouse, KALB.
- Annie Beatrice “Toni Jo” McQuiston Henry, Find A Grave.
- The Tough Life of Toni Jo Henry, The Malefactor’s Register.